I am a qualified Recovery Coach with the Carolyn Costin Institute. Carolyn is a pioneer in the world of eating disorders, and was the first known clinician to implement the use of recovered mentors within a treatment programme. Carolyn taught me how to reconnect my mind, body and soul as one. If you are struggling with an eating disorder or mental health issue, or if you are the parent or partner of a loved one, then I will share my experience and ‘toolkit for recovery’ with you.
If you are a group/company/organisation/charity, let’s work together. I create engaging, bespoke workshops that motivate change. I use Jiggsy’s unique ‘Jiggsaw’ platform as a foundation to connect clients with themselves and others.
I use my journey of recovery from anorexia, combined with my extensive experience within the broadcasting industry, to promote awareness, prevention and strategies for improved mental health and wellbeing. Whether presenting to 10 or 10,000 people, I bring numerous topics for discussion; nothing is off limits.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Workshops
A bespoke Jiggsy workshop is an engaging and interactive platform to:
- Explore who you are without using destructive coping behaviours.
- Discover ‘what you are recovering to.’
- Build self-esteem, confidence, identity and resilience.
- Troubleshoot difficulties during the recovery process.
- Connect with others who have a shared experience via our ‘Jiggsaw’ platform.
- Educate, create and deliver comprehensive mental wellbeing programmes.
- I demystify the stigma surrounding eating disorders, and explain what did and didn’t work for me.
- I deliver my story with passion and authenticity, and encourage the audience to take their own journey alongside me.
- I have experience of speaking at a range of events including schools, companies and charities, and media broadcasts.
Recovery coaching for the client
My one-to-one recovery coaching can help you:
- Establish and align your true values.
- Reconnect you with your healthy self.
- Build self-esteem and confidence.
- Plan, prepare, and cook foods that you want and deserve to eat.
- Provide accountability for food planning and preparation.
- Reintegrate exercise for pleasure, not punishment.
- Encourage and support you to build meaningful relationships.
- Identify the positive and negative elements of social media.