If you are struggling with an eating disorder or mental health issue, or if you are the parent or partner of a loved one, then I will share my personal experience and ‘toolkit for recovery’ with you.
If you are an individual, group, company, organisation or charity, then let’s work together. I use my journey of recovery, combined with my extensive experience within the broadcasting industry, to promote awareness, prevention and strategies for improved mental health and wellbeing.
Recovery coaching for the client
My one-to-one recovery coaching can help you:
- Establish and align your true values.
- Understand how your ‘healthy self’ can heal your ‘eating disorder self.’
- Build self-esteem and confidence from the inside.
- Learn how to navigate personal and professional relationships.
- Provide accountability for your commitment to your recovery goals.
- Reintegrate movement for pleasure, not punishment.
- Identify the positive and negative elements of social media.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Workshops
A bespoke Jiggsy workshop is an engaging and interactive platform to:
- Explore who you are without using destructive coping behaviours.
- Discover ‘what you are recovering to.’
- Build self-esteem, confidence, identity and resilience.
- Troubleshoot difficulties during the recovery process.
- Connect with others via our ‘Jiggsaw’ platform.
- Educate, create and deliver comprehensive mental wellbeing strategies.
Speaker, Advisor and Advocate
- I use a personal and interactive approach, to demystify the secrecy and stigma surrounding eating disorders and mental ill health.
- I use my extensive experience of working in a fast-paced newsroom, to illustrate how to reintegrate back into the workplace after a period of absence.
- I educate employers on how to position employee wellbeing and mental health as a competitive advantage.
- I have spoken at numerous international conferences and summits, to advocate for mental and physical health equality.